WORRIED ABOUT YOUR FORGOTTEN MINECRAFT PASSWORD?
This had have been a blemish human nature to forget passwords of numerous multiple accounts but these technologies have also provided with asserts to the same to protect one’s relevant data. Forthwith the issue lets us now know about the “Minicarft games” and later about the account recovery.
“Mojong Minecraft games” is one of the famous and most sold video games launched in the year 2011 in the month of November, founded and created by Marcus with the purpose of entertainment to the young generation for the 21st century which became the biggest time changer for this era. Unlike normal video games “Minecraft” includes handful additional specialized features, you ought to control the game and indeed has many options a player can opt to act as moderators and build their own modification into the game directly.
Getting started with “Minecraft” is as easy as purchasing followed by installing. Then after the full installation you can start playing the video game as you log-in into the game you will be intended either you want to play alone or in a squad with other players in multiplayer mode where you can join other players online.
Some few common Bugs in Minecraft
People who have been a part of Minecraft since its commencement can now track down how far it has come in last few years. Today Minecraft came up being a billion dollar company owned by Microsoft now but still has few faults that the company is planning to get rid of sooner or later.
Here we in list for you some of the common bugs that you might come across with Minecraft Account. The Minecraft development team has put their best efforts to fight some of the frustrating glitches. Top 15 Minecraft glitches are mentioned below:
- X ray faults.
- Chest inside faults.
- Row bot Prison Break.
- Secret rooms.
- Massive TNT craters.
- Upside down pigs.
- Minecraft boosters.
- Duplicate items.
- Floating Islands.
- Mob fishing.
- Unlimited oxygen.
- Speed hacking.
- Builder bots.
- The falklands.
- Prison block duplication.
How to perform Mojang password recovery?
Now let us know how you will recover your forgotten password of your Minecraft Account. This might be easy for you recover it as it has provided this option in case if one lose access to one’s own account for certain reasons and might be any of the above mentioned reasons stated. Now a days this is the most and for-most common progeny that has been observed these days by all users as it often becomes difficult to recognize or remember the password once logged-in as the system remembers the password itself if given authority to and if not, then results in lost password, ultimately lost access to “Minecraft Account” .Now follow the steps:
- STEP 1: Open the official website of “Mojang Minecraft” and move to the login page on your web browser.
- STEP 2: Click on the forgot password option on the screen.
- STEP 3: Now you will be queried to enter your email id or user ID.
- STEP 4: Now you will receive a password reset link on your registered email ID.
- STEP 5: Click on the password reset link. And then will be directed to a new page for the same.
- STEP 6: Now You will now be redirected to a page where you will be sought to enter a new password.
- STEP 7: After clicking on the change password option you will be able to log into your account then after.
Minecraft password recovery using a phone number!
- STEP 1: Open Minecraft login page from the official website on any web browser.
- STEP 2: Click on the forgot password option that appears on the login page of the system screen.
- STEP 3: Click on the recover password option using phone number and then enter your phone number and then click OK.
- STEP 4: Now you will receive an OTP from Minecraft on your registered phone number for the password reset.
- STEP 5: Now enter the OTP that was sent on the website for the verification.
- STEP 6: Now you will be redirected to a page where you will be urged to enter a strong password of your choice keeping in concern the upper and lower cases with the special signs and symbols.
- STEP 7: Now enter the password and click on the save changes button and password will be changed
- STEP 8: Your password has been changed then you can now resume enjoying the services.