For this generation, whose exposed to different music platforms, listening to vinyl in a record player is an unusual thing to see. Fortunately, some consumers are now starting a resurgence of demand for music in vinyl records. This is brought by rediscovering the glories of the format and people began collecting vinyl records of different artists. However, one must also find a good record player to relive the memorable experience a vinyl record can provide.
Why Choose Record Players
- It Can Play The Best Format For Listening to Music. Unlike MP3 players, listening to vinyl records gives you the best sound for the album. It is because no sound was compressed in the making of a vinyl record.
- Listening From A Record Player Is An Experience. Listening from a record player brings a certain elegance and taste in your everyday life. It’s no wonder that some popular cafe incorporates record players in their establishment as an attraction.
- Vinyl Are Here To Stay. Unlike other music platforms that come and go, vinyl can never become obsolete even after a long time. It means that the demand for quality record players would also continue.
If you’re a collector of vinyl records or just someone who wanted to play a record player. This article can give you first dibs on what’s available in the market
Automatic Record Player Denon DP-300F
An automatic record player is a notch higher compared to manual ones in terms of technology. With a push of a button, the tonearm of the player will lift and place itself down onto the first track of your music record. Once its stylus goes to the groove of the record, it will play all the way and bring itself down once the record is finished. Some automatic record player can also turn itself down to conserve energy.
The Advantages of Automatic Record Player
- Its User-Friendly- Automatic record player is way easier to manipulate than manual players. It is crucial specifically for beginners as they don’t have to worry about controlling the record player that could be affected by cartridge upgrades, anti-skate control, and tracking force adjustment.
- You Can Multi-Task- Since automatic record players require minimum effort from the users. It allows the user to listen to music while doing other tasks such as cooking, cleaning, or while reading.
- It Can Be Cheaper Than Manual Record Players- Contrary to what you may think, a fully automatic record player can be cheaper than those manual ones. It’s because companies must choose cheaper material that can be easily manipulated by the mechanism of the record player.
The Beginner-Friendly Audio-Technica AT-LP60
This record player is a must for beginners who don’t want to pay a fortune for a record player. It can play most of the available vinyl in the market without ruining its integrity. The record player houses a simple but efficient design and fully automatic for users to enjoy.
Pros of Audio-Technica AT-LP60
- Fully-Automatic- it can queue your music record and stops once your record is finished. The arm can automatically return to its position without a manual lever.
- Belt-Driven Record Players – the positioning of the belt that connects platter to motor allows it to absorb shocks and delivers more robust sound.
Cons of Audio-Technica AT-LP60
- Its Wears Out- Although Audio-Technica AT-LP60 is durable, you cannot use or repair it once the built-in phone wears out. it’s a common problem with most cheaper record player as the parts used for their component is usually lighter and more susceptible to wearing out.
USB Connectivity with Audio Max LP Turntable
Record player such as Audio Max turntable is packed with efficient features such as USB port. It allows the user to convert their beloved vinyl record into digital files that can be accessed on their mobile phones or laptop. The record player can also play music from your digital devices through its built-in speakers.
Hi-Fi Sound From Fluance RT81 Turntable
If you’re an audiophile who’s obsessed with high fidelity music, then fluance RT81 turntable is the one for you. It’s a belt-driven record player that comes with its well-balanced S-Type tonearm. This tonearm allows flawless tracking producing good playback sound. The record player is also eye catchy with its rich-walnut color or deep black color. It’s definitely one of the best buys for music enthusiasts without breaking the bank.
Eco-friendly Stir It Up Turntable from the House of Marley
The Stir-it up record player has a thoughtful design made from eco-friendly bamboo with a variety of efficient features. It produced a warm and robust sound and equipped with a USB port for digital connectivity. It also comes with energy-saving features with its auto-start and power-down function when left unused. It’s even more amazing with the use of “green material” for its components such as its dust cover, which is from recycled plastic bottles and organic cotton.
Portable Victrola Vintage Suitcase Turntable
One reason people moved on from record players is because of its limited mobility. However, this is no longer an issue with the Vintage suitcase turntable from Victrola. As the name suggests, The turntable is placed in a gold-lined vintage suitcase which can be closed and carried like a regular suitcase. Contrary to its vintage design, this record player is equipped with high tech features such as Bluetooth connectivity and built-in speakers.
Invest with Marantz TT-15S1
If you’re not new in record playing, you will understand why Marantz TT-15S1 cost a little more compared with other entry-level record players. If you look closely, every detail of this record player screams elegance, and it’s made from high-class components. With its simple and sleek design, the quality of the sound it produces is among the best of its leagues. However, it’s not suggested for those who are still beginners in record playing.
Please check out the best record player reviews at KaraokeBananza.com.