Human liver cancer is the most difficult treatment of the disease. With scientific and technological progress, liver cancer diagnostic technology has improved, liver cancer can be diagnosed in a subclinical stage. Early detection and elimination as soon as possible, but also for patients with short- and medium-term liver cancer has brought vitality. But those recurrences, and then again with a relapse and recurrence and to avoid the transfer of such problems; those who cannot accept surgery or radiotherapy and chemotherapy treatment or intervention in patients with advanced liver cancer and postoperative physical rehabilitation, radiotherapy and chemotherapy after the toxicity of the treatment of such problems; Western medicine is useless. At that time, the treatment of Chinese medicine or the combination of the treatment of traditional Chinese and Western medicine has great advantages. These difficulties are now in solution for a brief introduction.
Difficult: precancerous lesions for prevention and treatment.
- to guide people to improve their living conditions, such as water sanitation, food hygiene and living conditions.
- treatment of active viral hepatitis, cirrhosis, etc. With special emphasis on the treatment of hepatitis B and hepatitis C.
Actively seeking the treatment of Chinese medicine and monitoring the progress of precancerous lesions.
- Bushen Yanggan, enhanced macrophage phagocytosis. The common side was: 2 balls, fried, and very consistent. Hepatitis is less than adequate for the liver and kidneys, Yangan’s dry mouth, weak insomnia, Dengzheng’s mild knee pain, long-term use.
- Jianpi Yiqi, which nourishes and promotes the activity of NK cells, commonly used for: Yang-ginseng soup (“Punishment and the Council”), Shiquandabu soup. Suitable for liver disease of people who fall into fragile long-term use.
- heating the Xiehuo antidote to improve cellular immune function, a common side: Huanglianjiedu decoction, the effects of decoction, such as: suitable for viral hepatitis, are hot Kouzao, diarrhea, yellowish Dengzheng, should be recovered for addition and subtraction.
- Yiqi invigorates the replacement of the spleen and liver and kidneys, Huayu, as promoting blood circulation can be an antioxidant. Common side: four gentlemen’s soup, Wuzi Yanzong pills, really solid pill (Polygonum multiflorum, Cistanche, Raspberry, Achyranthes, son of Chinese wolfberry), Buyanghuanwu soup. Through antioxidation and inhibit the mutation of liver cells.
The second difficulty: prevention and treatment of recurrence.
It has been reported that after radical resection of liver cancer, the recurrence rate of 1.3 and 5 years was 17.1%, 32.5% and 61.5%. No recurrence of the 5-year survival rate is much greater than the recurrence, respectively 48.9 percent and 11.0 percent. 2 years after the peak relapse period. This shows that the recurring problem of a serious impact on the long-term effect of liver cancer, the prevention and treatment of postoperative recurrence has become the focus of current research.
- Regular follow-up review: 1-2 years after the February inspection, once every two years or more can be 3-4 months, more than once every six months. The review includes: AFP, B-ultrasound, computed tomography, X-rays and liver function, etc.
- Recurrence prevention: Recurrence prevention should be mainly in Chinese medicine, prevention methods and commonly used medications:
- Jianpi Yiqi, anti-cancer ability to raise the body, a common side: Liujunzi soup, Buzhongyiqi soup can be modified with the changes of permit application.
- A Jianpi Shugan Qi, prevention of liver cancer recurrence. The Xiaoyaosan choice adds and subtracts.
- Treatment recurrence: for liver cancer recurrence, it must be early detection, early elimination. Not with the choice of Western medicine, Chinese medicine with Western medicine, or the intervention in the treatment of reperfusion embolism, the tumor could also consider narrowing after treatment for surgery. The selection of reperfusion embolism cannot intervene in the choice of treatment in the differential treatment of Chinese medicine.
Difficulties three: the transfer of liver cancer
The transfer of cancer research has made little progress in recent decades, since medical biology and the immunology of progress, the transfer of cancer research has made great progress, first of all, invasive cancer is a prerequisite for the transfer, the transfer process and the infiltration “Gene transfer” and “metastatic suppressor gene”, which can increase the transfer of tumor cells to induce tumor angiogenesis. In recent years, the restrictions of Chinese medicine to prevent cancer metastasis in many studies, popular is the limit of tumor angiogenesis, improve immune function, as the study of Chinese medicine ‘is commonly used in Chinese medicine : ginseng, astragalus, Cordyceps sinensis, dangshen, Canadian spine 5, son of Chinese wolfberry, Epimedium, kiwi, Polygonum multiflorum, fungus, white tricks, Zhu Ling, fungi, Fuling, Ligustrum lucidum, cornus officinalis, Shengde Huang, psoralen, Bupleum, Bupleum, Bupleum Powder, etc.
Difficulties four: cancer pain, treatment with Chinese medicine
Pain is a common symptom of advanced liver cancer. The characteristics of pain and the nature of the tumor site, size, growth rate and degree of differentiation vary, and often take pain treatment. You must follow the “three steps” and “on time, individual and oral administration,” the principle of pain. Under the guidance of this principle you can also comply with Chinese medicine and the treatment of Western medicine with pain caused by side effects. The Chinese medicine commonly used for the treatment of pain is: internal medicine, external analgesics; Chinese oral catharsis-Runchang; It can effectively achieve therapeutic purposes.
Difficulties five: advanced liver cancer, loss of appetite: disease sickness syndrome (CACS)
HCC will occur unavoidably bad afternoon of the disease. From the poor result of the reasons not entirely clear, consider consumption and cancer, cancer patients, endocrine and metabolic disorders, nutritional intake of obstacles related to such factors, another damage in cancer treatment is also An important factor. Western medicine for the diagnosis and treatment of CACS in general is a nutritional support as the main means of treatment, but less effective, most only get temporary relief.
The CACS, according to Chinese medicine and more with the differential treatment of Xulao, that Jiubing with serious illness, loss of conditioning, theft or misuse of the government, or Gongfa also, exhaustion and vertical position, and viscera of Jiubing injury and other relevant functions of qi and blood. The treatment of qi and the blood of the five internal organs must distinguish between a true and permanent cure; Distinguish what evil carcinogenic invasions to treat symptoms.